LittleHands Nursery & Primary School
House No. 108, Block No. 1, Garden City
Excellence Junior is an Arabic, English, Quranic, Educational, and Quality School. The academic system of Excellence Junior relies on dividing the school’s stageinto two main sections:
- – Grade 1 to Grade 9 (G1-G9).
- – The tenth to the twelfth grade (G10-G12).
The primary objective of the first phase is the solid foundation, built with precision and highly academic professionalism by combining the Sudanese approach and the Cambridge approach:
Sudanese curriculum materials are:
- – Arabic language.
- – Islamic education
- – Mathematics
- – English
- – Math
- – Science
- – ICT
In addition to the materials that Grade 1 to Grade 9 must learn (e.g. History, Geography, French) and others in different stages of study.
What exams does the student sit for?
1. The British Checkpoint Certificate in the three subjects (English, Math and Science) in the sixth grade.
2. Sudanese Basic Certificate Examination (in Arabic) in the 8th or 9th grade according to the proposed Sudanese system.
3. ESOL exams in English.
The student is ideally qualified and balanced from the beginning to take the decision at the end of the eighth or ninth grade according to the new Sudanese system for the type of secondary certificate examination that he wishes, whether:
1. IGCSE certificate
2. Sudanese certificate in Arabic
3. Sudanese certificate in English
Student is ready for all decisions without having to change materials or school at any stage.
The ultimate goal is that the student memorizes the Holy Quran completely by the end of the school stage with a parallel system similar to the system of “Kholwa” and a separate follow-up and evaluation system. This makes Excellence a Quranic school.
The school provides a non-academic program that starts from the first grade; the program consists of:
1. Educational classes: Classes are divided according to the age of the student to learn behaviors, values, cultural concepts, life skills, social relations, etc.
2. Co-scholastic activities: It includes sports of all kinds available for all ages, skills, arts such as drawing and music.
Moreover, the school adopts the internal separation system between girls and boys starting from the fourth grade. We, also,are in preparation for a complete separation in buildings.
Excellence Junior is a school where there are high expectations of performance for every single member of the school community, including teachers, parents, administration, support staff, and of course students. A place where every member of the school community shares a focus on continuous improvement.And, a place where supports are in place for students, teachers, and parents to make that continuous improvement possible.
LittleHands Nursery & Primary School
Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Safe, and Be Kind.
Little Hands Nursery and school has been one of Sudan’s leading schools since it opened its doors on August 2010, with only 1 class hosting 3 students. Today Little Hands Nursery & School has over 150 students across 9 classes to which our students benefit both educationally and socially.
- Year 1
- Year 2
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
Little Hands major goal is to assist students take big steps towards their progression and learning, hoping one-day they evolve into bright and future leaders.
We believe that learning and education could be fun, interesting and are always keen to apply the most recent learning methods and techniques. We always encourage our students to use their imagination and common sense as well as to learn through their 5 senses.
British Educational Institutes provide three different categories of services:
- British Educational Schools (BES), British (IGCSE) and Sudanese Curriculum from Foundation to Year 11
- BEI English Language and Computer Centres, including ESP and different levels up to the renowned BEI Diploma which includes translation and Communication
- The BEI Training Centre
English National Curriculum (IGCSE Section)
The children follow the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) programme, designed to provide opportunities to succeed in an atmosphere of care and feeling valued.
- English National Curriculum
- The Early Years Foundation Stage (2-3 years)
- In Nursery and Reception classes (age 3-5 years)
Gain knowledge and develop skills in 6 areas of learning specified in the British National Curriculum:
- Personal Social and Emotional development
- Communication, Language, and Literacy
- Mathematical development
- Knowledge and understanding of the world
- Physical development
- Creative development
British Educational Schools
P.O. Box 909
Head office: Arkaweet Area Block No. 44
|Al Manshia IGCSE:||+249-15-4887140||+249-15-4887141|